Last updated on August 14th, 2021 at 01:01 pm
Grindr is the largest social networking app for gay, bi, trans, and queer people. You can use the Grindr app on both Android and iOS. Grindr is a location-based app so you can find a match from your nearby location. It is available in both free and premium versions ( Grindr XTRA and Grindr Unlimited). Here I am talking about how to add your social media profile links to your Grindr account.
If you are serious about dating and looking for a dating mate for you. Then you need to add your social networking account to your Grindr account. It adds value and credibility to your Grindr profile. Other Grindr users can easily trust you when you add your social media profile links to your Grindr profile. You can add Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook profile links to your Grindr profile. Also, you can add your top songs from Spotify to your Grindr profile.
How To Add Your Social Media Profile Links To Your Grindr Account
- Launch the Grindr app on your device.
- Tap the profile icon located at the top left corner.
- Tap on edit profile.
- Scroll down the bottom and you will find the ‘SOCIAL’ option.
- Here you will find options to add your Instagram, Twitter, Facebook profiles as well as top songs from Spotify.
- In the Instagram, option add your Instagram username, in the Spotify option add your top songs. In the Twitter, option add your Twitter handle, and in the Facebook, option enters your Facebook username.
Thus you can add your social media profile links to your Grindr account. Adding social media profile links to your Grindr profile will increase your profile credibility and can trust. Your match can easily trust you and easily get ready for a real date. If you have any questions regarding adding your social media profile links to your Grindr account, you can ask via the comment below.