Last updated on August 28th, 2021 at 10:23 am
Jack’d is a location-based chat and dating app catering to gay and bisexual men. It is available for Android, iPhone, and Windows phones. It’s like the Tinder & Grindr app, where you have to scroll thumbnail images of other men on the app who are nearby. If you like any image click on it and it will open the profile of that user. To use Jack’d app you must have Jack’d account. Here I am writing about how to create a new Jack’d account.
Jack’d expects users to rate one another, yet moving away from the Tinder way of swiping, men tick either a ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’ box under a profile to propose if they’re into another person. This implies you will not need a partner when you have Jack’d in your grasp.
How To Create a New Jack’d Account
- Launch Jack’d app on your device.
- Tap on create a profile.
- Select when is your birthday. Tap next.
- Fill up your name. (It will be displayed on Jack’d). Tap next.
- Now select your photo. Crop it and tap next.
- Done. Your new Jack’d account is created.
- Tap on start browsing and start browsing nearby Jack’d profile.
Once you create an account on Jack’d, you can use other features of the Jack’d app. You can browse profiles, match profiles, and other interesting features of the app.
You can use multiple profiles on the same device on Jack’d app. Anyway, they should be related to different email addresses.
How To Use multiple Jack’d profile on one device
- Tap Settings (for iOS), Menu > Settings (for Android)
- Select Device
- Select Switch Profile
- Enter your email and password for the profile you wish to login with
- Select Login
Thus you can switch multiple profiles on your device for Jack’d app. To use multiple Jack’d accounts you have to create a new Jack’d account. If you have any issue with create a new Jack’d account then tell us via comment.