Last updated on August 21st, 2021 at 11:57 am
Scruff is a famous social networking app for men seeking men that runs on iOS and Android devices. It has 20+ million active users around the world. You can upload photos on the app and create a profile on Scruff. The app allows you to search for other members by location and shared interests. Scruff app provides you different features and here I am writing about how to view profiles anonymously on Scruff.
You can view profiles anonymously on Scruff. In the new app update, Scruff gives you Stealth mode, by using this mode view another member’s profile without leaving a ‘track’ on their viewers’ screen and/or hide your profile from the Global section of Discover.
How To View Profiles Anonymously On Scruff
To view profiles anonymously on Scruff follow the below-mentioned steps.
HOW TO ENABLE / DISABLE STEALTH MODE FOR VIEWERS
- Launch the Scruff app on your device.
- Tap on the profile icon located on the bottom right side.
- Here, you will see ‘Stealth’ mode at the top of the page below settings mode.
- Under Stealth for Viewers:
- ENABLE: Toggle On – Hide your views of other profiles
- DISABLE: Toggled Off
- It will update your changes.
HOW TO ENABLE / DISABLE STEALTH MODE FOR GLOBAL
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down to Privacy Settings
- Under Stealth for Global:
- ENABLE: Toggled On – Hide your profile from the global grid
- DISABLE: Toggled OFF
- Press back to exit and update your changes.
If you are using Stealth for Viewers then you are able to view profiles without appearing in their Viewers grid. And If you are using Stealth for Global then you are able to hide your profile from the Global section in Discover.
Stealth mode does not prevent your profile from being seen on the Nearby grid, Search + Filters, or from being available/online to message otherwise. Also, Stealth mode must be enabled to hide your views from profiles. If viewing a profile without Stealth enabled, even while offline, your profile will appear on the viewer’s screen.