Now days, when you want to take screenshot on SnapChat it will notify to particular user about screenshot. When SnapChat was launched you could take screenshot of anything without notifying anyone. Throughout the long term, there have been different ways of getting around that screenshot notification. Some third party applications could take the screen capture for you. Here we are talking about, How To Screenshot SnapChat Without Them Knowing?
Table of Contents
How To Screenshot SnapChat Without Them Knowing?
Utilizing your iPhone or Android’s default screen capture feature to catch somebody’s Snap will send that individual a notification . The equivalent goes in the event that you utilize the underlying screen recording feature.
With using another camera
This means that the most ideal way to screenshot somebody on Snapchat is to utilize another camera, likely on a subsequent phone.
- Open Snapchat app on your mobile phone and view the Snap that you want to screenshot.
- While the Snap is on-screen, use another phone’s camera to take a photo of the first phone’s screen.
This is a low-tech solution, however it’s as of now the just dependable full proof method for taking a screenshot without sending a notification.
Using screen recording on Android phone
- On your Android phone, start screen recording.
- When screen record starts , you need to open snapchat and look for snap which you want save.
- Once you have recorded the snap, close it and stop the screen recording.
Keep in mind that this does not work on all phones.
Use Google Assistant on Android
- Open Snapchat app on your mobile and view the Snap you want to save.
- Press and hold the Home button to raise Google Assistant, and afterward say, “Take a screenshot.” You can likewise hold the phone near your mouth and say, “Hey Google, take a screenshot.”
- Once the screenshot has been taken, a pop up menu will show up with a few sharing choices – the screenshot won’t be naturally saved to your gadget. You can share the screenshot with another application and recover it later.
Use QuickTime player on Mac
You can screen mirror your iPhone to a Mac utilizing QuickTime while Snapchat is open on your phone. Then, at that point, while you’re screen mirroring, take a screenshot on your Mac by pressing Shift + Command + 4 and choosing the part of the window with the Snap you need to catch.
The screenshot will be saved to your Mac’s desktop by default with the name Screen Shot, and the other individual won’t understand what you did.