Guess the gibberish challenge is trending on Instagram and TikTok. Due to the Coronavirus lockdown, people are using different social media sites to stay connected. If you are a user of Instagram and TikTok then you must have come across stories from your friends who are playing ‘Guess the Gibberish’ challenge. Some users are posting guess the gibberish challenge video on TikTok and it is viral on TikTok too. Here I am writing about guess the gibberish filter and how to find and use the guess the gibberish filter on Instagram and TikTok.
What is the Guess the Gibberish filter?
Guess the Gibberish filter on Instagram comes as an AR impact filter that shows a random phrase written in a box and stuck over the face with a timer underneath it. You have to guess the right sentence or the phrase before the time runs out. Likewise, when the timer is finished, the card automatically reveals the right phrase.
This most recent Instagram’s Gibberish challenge has increased immense popularity in the midst of the lockdown. Indeed, even celebrities have additionally been attempting this challenge and sharing it with the fans. The challenge is of incredible fun. Presently, on the off chance that you need to play this challenge however battling to discover this filter then you are at the ideal spot.
Here is a step by step guide you can follow how to find and use the guess the gibberish filter on Instagram and TikTok.
How to find and use Guess the Gibberish filter on Instagram
Follow the below-given steps to find and use ‘Guess the Gibberish’ filter on Instagram
- Launch Instagram on your device.
- Click on the ‘Your Story’ option.
- The camera will open, slide the filters and find the “Browse Effects”
- Tap on browse effect and search @gu_christopher profile.
- Tap on guess the gibberish challenge story.
- Tap on ‘Try It’ and record your guess the gibberish video for your Instagram story and post to your story.
- You can save the filter in your Instagram camera by clicking on save to camera icon for reuse for future purposes.
How to use Guess the Gibberish filter on TikTok
You can post your guess the gibberish filter video on TikTok. While recording your Instagram story of guess the gibberish filter you have to save it on your device. If you did not save your Instagram story don’t be worry you can record the screen of your IG story and make a video of guess the gibberish challenge. But best practice is saving your Insta story video.
Follow the below-given steps to use ‘Guess the Gibberish’ filter on TikTok
- Make sure you saved your guess the gibberish filter Insta story video on your device.
- Launch TikTok on your device and go to your account.
- Tap on the “+” icon. The camera will open.
- At the bottom right-hand side click on ‘Upload’.
- Select your saved guess the gibberish challenge video.
- If you want to edit you can edit or simply tap next.
- Add some hashtag to your video like #guessthegibberish #guessthegibberishchallenge.
- Tap on the post and done. Your gibberish challenge filter video is live on TikTok now.
Thus you can use guess the gibberish filter on TikTok. Guess the gibberish challenge is very funny. You can try it freely and chill at home during this lockdown.
Watch video on Guess The Gibberish Filter: