Last updated on March 5th, 2022 at 12:20 am
Plenty of fish is very popular dating website. It has more than100 million active users. Due to huge database of users some people get cheated on Plenty of fish by scammer. To avoid cheating and froud POF has started account verfication. You can easily verify your POF account and here I am writing about how to verify your Plenty Of Fish (POF) account.
How to verify pof account
If you are thinking about how do you verify POF? Then here is process of how to verify your Plenty Of Fish (POF) account. You can verify your POF account via SMS.
POF SMS verification requirements:
- You can only verify a mobile number which is yours.
- Keep in mind that your mobile phone should be working finaly. And it should be able to recive SMS texts.
- Disable your call-blocking settings, apps or task killers.
- Make sure that you have a working Internet connection through mobile data or Wi-Fi. If you’re roaming or have a bad connection, verification may not work.
How to verify
- Enter your phone number:
- Choose your country from the drop down list. This will automatically fill your country code on the left.
- Enter your phone number in the box on the right. Don’t put any 0 before your phone number.
- Tap Next to request a code.
- Enter the 6-digit code you receive via SMS
If you didn’t receive the 6-digit code by SMS
- Wait for the resend SMS timer to expire and try to resend the code.
- Don’t guess the code, or you will be locked out for a period of time.
Note: Depending on your carrier, you might receive charges for SMS.
Troubleshooting steps verifying issues
If you are having issues verifying, please try the following:
- Reboot your phone (To reboot your phone, turn it off, wait for 30 seconds, and turn it back on).
- Delete and reinstall the latest version of the POF app.
- Send a test SMS message from any phone to your own phone number exactly as you entered it in the POF app, including the country code, to check your reception.
Be careful while verification because there is no any other method of verification due to security reasons.