WhatsApp is rolled out new feature. In which users can share their WhatsApp status to Facebook and Instagram and other apps. WhatsApp rolled out this feature globally. And now every users can share their WhatsApp status as Facebook, Instagram and other app stories too. Here I am writing about how to share your WhatsApp status as Facebook And Instagram stories.
Table of Contents
How to Share WhatsApp status to Facebook Stories
- Make sure your WhatsApp is up-to-date.
- If your WhatsApp is not up to date. Go to play store and update your WhatsApp.
- Now, post a WhatsApp Status. Go to WhatsApp and navigate to Status tab.
- Tap on the pencil icon at the bottom to create a custom Status with text and emojis. You can share photos and videos from your camera roll.
- Tap on the photo button at the bottom.
- Once you post the Status, a new option will appear: ‘Share to Facebook Story’ Tap the option.
You can see share your WhatsApp status update to Facebook, only if you have WhatsApp and Facebook or Facebook Lite apps installed on your phone. If you post multiple WhatsApp Status updates, you can select which updates you want to share to Facebook Stories. Then you can edit who all can see or view your Facebook Story. You can select from the following options: Public, Friends and connections, Friends. You can also hide your Facebook Story from specific people. After you share your Status update to the Facebook story, WhatsApp will reopen.
How to Share WhatsApp status to Instagram Stories
Like Facebook stories, you can share your WhatsApp status to Instagram stories. Update your whatsApp status and you will see new option ‘Share to Facebook Story’. In front of that option you will see share icon click on that. Here you will see Instagram stories option and other app option. Select share as Instagram stories option. And your WhatsApp status will post as your Instagram story.