Last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 07:53 pm
Recently i wrote about how to embed Facebook videos on your website or blog post. Today i am writing about how to embed Twitter tweets to your blog or website.As we all know Twitter is very useful and strong tool for both for both businesses and professionals. Recently Google also add Twitter tweets to it’s desktop search result. So now days you might have seen different websites or blogs who embed twitter tweets on their websites or blogs for increase engagement of readers. So if you want to embed twitter tweets to your blog/website then just follow this muchtech guide:
How to Embed Twitter Tweets to your Blog/Website
- First of all, login in to your Twitter Account.
- Now select tweet which you want to add or embed on your blog/website.You can create tweets or you can search tweets which you want to embed on your blog post.
- Then under selected tweet click on Three Horizontal Dots which will indicate more.
- Now drop- down menu will appear on your screen select Embed Tweet.
- Then pop up along with code will appear on your screen simply copy that code.
- Now login to your website/blog and add that code in the HTML section of your post.After adding code selected tweet will live on your blog post and that’s it.
— muchtech (@muchtech) August 22, 2015
Also Read: Advantages and Disadvantages of Twitter