WhatsApp is one of the greatest messaging applications and takes care of more than 2 billion users around the world. To unite people, it has presented cool features like WhatsApp Communities, share your live location in WhatsApp, and, surprisingly, the capacity to message yourself in WhatsApp. The organization offers a lot of valuable features, however hold backs on fundamental usefulness, for example the capacity to send a message on WhatsApp users without saving their phone number. Be that as it may, there are a few workarounds to this issue, and we will make sense of how you can send message somebody on WhatsApp without adding their contact number. Here you learn about how to send WhatsApp message without saving contact number.
How To Send WhatsApp Message Without Saving Contact Number?
You can send WhatsApp message without saving contact number on both iPhone and Android phones. There are different ways to send WhatsApp message without saving contact number.
1. Message yourself on WhatsApp
You can use WhatsApp new feature message yourself on WhatsApp to send message to other people.
- Firstly, search for your own chat box by searching for “You” on the WhatsApp search box.
- Type or paste the unsaved phone number here and send it to yourself.
- The unsaved phone number will appear blue in the chat. Tap on the phone number and select “Chat with <phone number>” to message the person without saving their contact information.
- This will open the chat window for that unsaved number on your screen. You can now message the number easily without saving it to your contact list.
2. Use WhatsApp Group
There are times when you really want to message a particular individual from a group, which as a rule has countless contacts. For this situation, you don’t have to save their contact to connect with them on the messaging service.
- Open the group chat.
- Tap on the number you want to text.
- You’ll get a pop-up. Select the “Message <phone number>” option.
In the event that you can’t see the contact in messages, you can find the tphone number in a group chat by tapping on the group name and looking down to choose the phone number you need to message.
3. WhatsApp Link to Text Without Adding Contact
For the most extensive length of time, WhatsApp has offered an official strategy to message somebody without saving their number. Called Click to Chat, this feature allows you to utilize an official WhatsApp link to message anybody without saving their contact information. However, there’s a significant proviso. This feature isn’t accessible inside the application, however it deals with both c phones and PCs.
- First, open your preferred web browser on Android or iOS. Then, copy this link – https://wa.me/phone-number and paste it into the browser’s address bar.
- After pasting the link, replace phone-number in the link with the full phone number with the international country code of the user you wish to message. You don’t need to add any symbols (+ and -), zeros, or brackets while entering the phone number.
- Once you visit the link, you will see a “Continue to Chat” button to directly message the WhatsApp user without saving their contact. Tap on this button to open the chat window.
- Once you tap the button, a chat window in the app will open to let you text the person without adding their phone number.
4. Use Truecaller to Send Message Without Saving Number
Numerous Android and iOS users have the Truecaller application on their gadgets to filter through spam calls and messages. Indeed, you probably won’t have a clue about this, however you can utilize Truecaller to send WhatsApp messages without adding a number. This is the secret:
- If you do not have Truecaller (Free, with in-app purchases) installed on your device, download the app for Android and iOS.
- Next, open the app and enter or paste the number you wish to message in the search bar at the top. Then, tap on the contact’s name identified by the Truecaller app to see more details.
- On the contact details page in Truecaller, you will see the option to send them a message on “WhatsApp” without saving their phone number. Truecaller will instantly redirect you to the unsaved contact’s chat window.
5. Use WhatsApp Unsaved Number Shortcut on iPhone
In the event that you are a fanboy iOS user that likes to involve Siri shortcuts for different undertakings like seeing the file size, or rapidly snapping a photo, then, at that point, you would see the value in the presence of this Siri easy route to message unsaved numbers on WhatsApp.
- Go to this link in Safari (or any other browser) on your iPhone to get the “WhatsApp Unsaved Number” Siri shortcut. The link will redirect you to the Apple Shortcuts app, where you need to tap the “Add Shortcut” button at the bottom.
- It will now appear under “All Shortcuts” in the Shortcuts app. To use it, tap the “WhatsApp Unsaved Number” shortcut. You will then see a privacy notification to allow the shortcut to access WhatsApp’s click-to-chat feature.
- After that, you simply need to enter the unsaved phone number (with the international calling code) in the pop-up text box and press the “Done” button once you are done. This will open the WhatsApp chat window for that user instantly.
Thus you can send WhatsApp message without saving phone number.
Also Read: Advantages & Disadvantages of WhatsApp