Last updated on May 14th, 2022 at 11:33 pm
Plenty of Fish is an old and very famous dating website. On POF you can match, chat, and date with people if you chat next level. Every day POF tries to give new features to users to stay in the game of online dating. Here I am talking about how to send voice messages on POF.
Voice messages can bring people from numerous points of view. Talking with somebody can create a more cozy climate and urge them to meet.
How To Send Voice Messages On POF
Follow the below-mentioned steps to send voice messages on POF.
- Open your conversation.
- Click “+” on the left side of the message box. (In case you don’t see it, you haven’t been talking to the member long enough.)
- Tab the microphone icon.
- Tap and hold the microphone icon (it will move from left to right) to record your voice message.
- To listen to your message before sending it, tap on the Play icon. If you want to delete the message, tap “X.”
- When you’re happy with the message, tap the Send icon on the bottom right side of the screen.
At the point when you get an answer, turn on your speakers (or raise the volume), and tap the Play icon.
How to Start a Voice Call?
The idea behind a voice call option on POF was for users to secure their privacy. Voice Call enabled them to talk with different individuals without sharing their phone numbers or accounts via social media.
After you have your Conversation Powers unlocked, the two users need to enable voice calling on the POF application. On the off chance that you need to begin a voice call on POF, follow these steps:
- Open the conversation.
- Click “+” on the left side of the message box. (In case you don’t see it, you haven’t been talking to the member long enough)
- Find the phone icon and tap to start your call.
Thus you can enable and send a voice message on the POF app.