Last updated on June 18th, 2021 at 12:20 pm
Badoo is a free dating app based on swiping, liking, and rejecting various profiles until you find a match. You can make a profile on Badoo and use its different features to make your profile attractive and find more profiles to get a match. On Badoo, you can search for different age range people. Here I am writing about how to change the age range in Badoo.
Badoo’s Encounters feature includes the age range. you to pick an age range between 18 and 80, with the options of having no reach at all or choosing a single age. Despite the fact that Badoo Encounters is a way to avoid looking for profiles, it is customizable. Something else, there would be no advising what amount of time it would require to discover engaging encounters.
How To Change Age Range In Badoo On Phone
It’s essential to take note that the age range of individuals you’re interested in meeting isn’t chosen during the profile arrangement. One thing that is incredible about Badoo in such a manner is that all the applicable data you can place to filter through Encounter results are included on a single page. This implies that the setup cycle will take only seconds. This is what you have to do:
- Log in to your Badoo account.
- Select the Encounters option or the globe icon.
- Select the “Filter” icon in the top-right corner.
- The first row has the gender information, the second row should have the online and new account filter, and the last row will contain the age range slider. Drag the slider starting at 18 anywhere you want up to 80.
After you’ve dragged the slider to change the age range, basically tap the “Save” button to confirm your selection.
How To Change Age Range In Badoo On PC
Badoo isn’t only a mobile application. You can utilize it to discover matches and individuals with similar interests from the comfort of your home, utilizing your PC. Here’s how you can make changes to the Encounter filter from your PC:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to your profile page.
- Click the “Encounters” link from the left menu.
- Click the “Filter” icon next to it.
- Drag the slider until you have your preferred age range.
- Click “Done.”
Whether you’re browsing for individuals from your cell phone or PC, the age range settings will be saved until you choose to change them. You can do this whenever, unlike a portion of the progressions you can make about your profile data, which we’ll get into in a second.