Good news for all Aadhaar users, now you can view your Aadhaar update history and you can also download your Aadhaar update history. ‘Aadhaar Update History’ feature is in beta version and by using this feature you can obtain your own Aadhaar update history from the UIDAI’s website. Here we are talking about how to download your Aadhaar update history.
How To Download Your Aadhaar Update History
- Go to the UIDAI website www.uidai.gov.in
- Click on ‘Aadhaar Update History (Beta)’.
- A page will open where you have to fill the Aadhaar number or Virtual ID (VID) and the security captcha.
- Then click on ‘Send OTP’ or ‘Enter TOTP’.
- After that, you will receive OTP
- Once you receive OTP then you have to enter OTP in ‘Enter OTP/TOTP’ box.
- That’s it, you would be able to see your own Aadhaar Update History. You can also take print of your Aadhaar Update History or you can download your Aadhaar Update History.
According to reports, the Aadhaar Update history shows date-wise details of updates made an address and different fields on the Aadhaar since its age. It could be any update identifying to name, date of birth, gender or address, mobile or email.
Aadhaar Update History feature is still in beta version but it’s very useful to track your Aadhaar update history. The CEO of UIDAI, Dr. Ajay Bhushan Pandey, said, “This is yet another innovative and useful facility through which people can now obtain their own Aadhaar update history from the UIDAI’s website and can use it in support of their assertion of address, etc. We have launched its Beta version.”
Dr. Pandey further added, “Providing Aadhaar update history will bring in more trust and further empower people because they can now use their update history to the authorities while applying for jobs, school admissions, various services or benefits, etc., because in most such cases they are usually asked to provide their address for the last two or three years “.
I hope this article will help you to learn how to download your Aadhaar update history.
screenshot image via- https://www.uidai.gov.in/