Pokémon Go is a location based virtual reality mobile game which is developed by Niantic. It was launched on 6th July and the game is free to download and play but it supports in app purchases of additional game play accessories. Once upon time,Pokemon was the biggest addiction of us after that Pokeman went relatively low and now Niantic released fresh Pokemon Go,which is making buzz around the whole world.
Initially Pokemon Go has launched for Android and iOS devices, for selected countries. Firstly Pokeman Go appeared for download on app stores in Australia and USA. Officially Pokeman Go is available to download in few selected countries and parts of Europe, Asia and other European releases to follow soon. In India also game has not been launched,however many android users have found a way to still be able to play the game.Here, I show you how to download Pokémon Go for Android and iOS devices.
How to download Pokémon Go for Android
If you want to play Pokémon Go on your Android device, and you’re in a country that has made Pokémon Go available through the Google Play store, then you can directly download and install Pokémon Go on your Android devices from google play store. Before start the download don’t forget to check system requirements for download Pokémon Go.
Android System requirements for download Pokémon Go
- Android 4.4 to Android 6.0.1
(Android N will not supported until the official Android release).
- Preferred resolution of 720×1280 pixels (Not optimized for tablet).
- Strong internet connection (Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G)
- GPS and Location Services.
- Intel CPUs are not supported.
Directly download and install Pokémon Go from play store :
[appbox googleplay com.nianticlabs.pokemongo&hl=en ]
If Pokémon Go is not available to download from google play store in your country,then you can download it as APK file.
Download the Pokémon Go APK file:
- Go to Settings, Security and allow for the installation of apps from ‘Unknown Sources’.
- Now you need to download the Pokémon Go APK file.
- On your Android device, go to the ‘Pokémon Go’ APK web page and click on ‘Download APK’. You can download Pokémon Go APK from here.
- Select ‘OK’ and Pokémon Go will download.
- Once it’s downloaded, then select ‘Install’.
- Pokémon Go will now install, let’s play and enjoy.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Android RPG Games in 2016
How to download Pokémon Go for iPhone
On the off chance that you have an iPhone or another iOS gadget, then the procedure for installing Pokémon Go is little bit different. Before heading to procedure of downloading Pokémon Go on iPhone ,let’s check system requirements.
iOS System requirements for download Pokémon Go
- iPhone 5+
- iOS 8+
- Strong internet connection (Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G).
- GPS and Location Services.
- Jailbroken devices are not supported.
Pokémon Go is accessible on the App Store.[appbox appstore id1094591345?mt=8 ]
If it’s not accessible in your nation follow our guide on how to download and install Pokémon Go on your iOS device.
Log out of your Apple ID
- Firstly, you’ll need to make your iPhone believe you’re in a region that can download Pokémon Go.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone, click on ‘Apple ID’ and then select to sign out.
- Now go back into Settings and select General > Language & Region.
- Set your region as US, New Zealand or Australia – all of these regions can download Pokémon Go.
Open up the App Store
- Go to ‘App Store’ and search for ‘Pokémon Go’.
- If it doesn’t appear, choose a free app to download and select ‘Create new Apple ID’.
- Go through the process of creating an Apple ID and select ‘None’ in the Billing menu and add a US, New Zealand or Australian address.
Download Pokémon Go onto your iPhone
- Now you can download and install Pokémon Go onto your iPhone or iPad.
- Once Pokémon Go is released in your region, you can sign back in with your Apple ID – though you may need to reinstall Pokémon Go.
Luckily your data is saved to the cloud, so you’ll be able to play Pokémon Go where you left off.
More Games for iOS : Best iOS RPG Games in 2016