Yesterday(22, February2017),electronics production giant LG launched k series dual series LG K10 (2017) smartphone in India. This phone is launched in black,gold and titanium colours variant. Phone is now avilable for sell in retail stores and will avilable online from 26 February.The most important thing about this phone is this phone has “Panic Button” feature along with Global Positioning System (GPS).As per Government of India now it is compulsory to smartphone has panic button.
LG K10 2017 Price
You can buy LG K10 2017 for 13,990 INR.And the phone is available in black,gold and titanium colours with same price.
LG K10 2017 Specifications
LG K10 2017 has good specifications with decent price.So here we listed specs of LG K10 2017.
- LG K10 2017 has 5.3″ HD display with 720 x 1280 resolution.
- Of course,it has Android 7.0 Nougat operating system.
- LG K10 2017 has 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6750 octa-core processor.
- It has Li-Ion 2800 mAh removable battery.
- 16 GB internal memory(expandable up to 256 GB) with 2GB RAM.
- 13 Megapixel rear camera with autofocus, LED flash and f/2.2 aperture.
- 5 Megapixel front camera.
- Finger-print sensor.
The main point of the phone is that it has panic button. If you press panic button for while, it will call 112 number which is national emergency number of India. Also you can downloads unlimited videos from Hungama for 45 days in your LG K10 2017.