Crunchyroll is a tremendous streaming service. The Sony-owned streamer hosts a large selection of anime and other well known content. And it offers Anime, Manga, Shows, Games and News. There are two methods for getting to this site: Either stream anime from the official site of Crunchyroll or use Google Chrome to do as such. In any case, with the last option, you could face certain issues like Crunchyroll not working or not loading on Chrome. Don’t be worry here we are talking about how to fix crunchyroll not working on chrome.
How to Fix Crunchyroll Not Working on Chrome
Crunchyroll supports many range of platforms like desktop browsers, Windows, iOS, Android phones, and different TVs. On the off chance that you use internet browsers to get to it, a couple of network or program related issues might pop up. Here we are talking different methods to fix it.
Method 1: Clear Chrome Cache & Cookies
Crunchyroll not loading problem you can easily sort out by clearing cache and cookies in your web browser, like Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Edge etc.
- Launch Google Chrome web browser.
- Type chrome://settings in the URL bar.
- Click on Privacy and security in the left pane. Then, click Clear browsing data, shown highlighted.
- Here, select the Time range for the action to be completed from the given options:
- Last hour
- Last 24 hours
- Last 7 days
- Last 4 weeks
- All time
- For example, if you want to delete the all data, select All time.
- Note:Guarantee that the Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files boxes are checked. You can decide to delete Browsing history, Download history and Passwords and other sign-in data as well.
- Finally, click on Clear data.
Method 2: Disable Ad-blockers
In the event that you don’t have a premium Crunchyroll account, you will frequently be irritated by advertisement pop ups in shows. Along these lines, numerous clients utilize third party ad blocker expansions to keep away from such advertisements. In the event that your ad blocker is the guilty party behind Crunchyroll not working with Chrome issue, then disable it as taught underneath:
- Launch Google Chrome web browser.
- Now, click on the three-dotted icon at the top right corner.
- Here, click on the More tools option.
- Now, click on Extensions.
- Next, turn off the ad blocker extension that you are using by toggling it Off.
- Refresh your browser and check if the issue is fixed now. If not, try the next fix
Method 3: Find & Remove Harmful Programs
- Launch Google Chrome and click on the three-dotted icon.
- Then, click on Settings, as shown.
- Here, click on the Advanced in the left pane and select Reset and clean up option.
- Click Clean up computer, as shown highlighted.
- Then, click on the Find button to enable Chrome to Find harmful software on your computer.
- Wait for the process to be completed and Remove harmful programs detected by Google Chrome.
- Reboot your PC and check if the issue is rectified
Method 4: Reset Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome > Settings > Advanced > Reset and clean up as instructed in the previous method.
- Her, select the Restore settings to their original defaults option instead.
- Now, confirm the prompt by clicking Reset settings button
- Re-launch Chrome & visit Crunchyroll webpage to begin streaming
Method 5: Update Chrome Browser
- Launch Google Chrome and open a New tab.
- Click on the three-dotted icon to expand Settings menu.
- Then, select Help > About Google Chrome as illustrated below.
- Allow Google Chrome to search for updates. The screen will display Checking for updates message, as shown.
- If updates are available, click on the Update button.
- If Chrome is already updated then, Google Chrome is up to date message will be displayed.
- Finally, launch the updated browser and check again.
Method 6: Switch to Another Browser
On the off chance that you were unable to get any fix for Crunchyroll not working with Chrome even in the wake of attempting every one of the strategies referenced above, it would be smarter to change your internet browser to Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge, or some other.
Leave a Reply