WhatsApp chat transfer from Android to iOS is finally rolled out. The messaging app has, at last, made the feature accessible as a part of its beta program. WhatsApp beta users will actually want to try the feature before it is carried out widely. The feature has been reported today, it will require about seven days’ time to be available for all users. Here I am writing about how to transfer your WhatsApp chat history from Android to iPhone.
The process to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone isn’t as simple. You need to download the “Move to iOS” application on your Android phone. You will likewise have to guarantee that your iPhone and Android phones meet the minimum software requirements.
Prior to transferring chats from Android to iOS, you want to sure that the iPhone is running iOS 15.5. Your Android smartphone requirements to run Android 5.0 in any event and have the Move to an iOS application installed.
WhatsApp on iPhone additionally should be updated to 220.127.116.11 or above. On Android, WhatsApp should be updated to 18.104.22.168 or later. The two gadgets should be connected with a similar WiFi network and associated with a power hotspot for successful WhatsApp chat transfer.
How To Transfer Your WhatsApp Chat History From Android To iPhone?
- Open the Move to iOS application on your Android phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
- A code will be shown on your iPhone. When prompted, enter the code on your Android device.
- Click Continue and follow the on-screen messages.
- Select WhatsApp on the Transfer Data screen.
- Then, tap “Start” on your Android device, and wait that WhatsApp will set up the data for sending out. You will be signed out from your Android phone once the data is prepared.
- Click Next to return to the Move to iOS app.
- Tap Continue to transfer the data from your Android phone to your iPhone and wait for Move to iOS to confirm the transfer is finished.
- Now, install the latest version of WhatsApp from the App Store.
- Open WhatsApp and sign in utilizing a similar phone number utilized on your Android phone.
- Tap Start when prompted, and allow the process to finish.
- Finish the activation setup of your new device and you will see your WhatsApp chats on your iPhone.
Thus you can transfer your WhatsApp chat history from Android to iPhone officially.