Apex Legends Mobile is at long last accessible to play for all users across the globe. Expanding on the outcome of its PC/console partner, this legend-based shooter mobile game is planned in view of touchscreens. It brings “smoothed out controls and smart improvements” to the game, empowering you to play flawlessly on your iPhone or Android gadget. Besides, very much like other battle royale mobile games, for example, BGMI and Call of Duty, Apex Mobile additionally brings support for gyroscope and controller. Thus, in this article, I will explain, how to enable or disable Gyroscope in Apex Legends Mobile.
Does Apex Legends Mobile Have Gyroscope Support?
Yes, Apex Legends Mobile supports a gyroscope mode and related sensitivity settings. Gyroscope support is disabled of course in-game, yet you can pick between two choices when you enable it. You can either have the gyroscope kick in when you ADS or have it enabled consistently.
How to Enable Gyroscope in Apex Legends Mobile
Assuming that you are somebody who likes to involve the gyro for recoil control in FPS mobile games, this is the way you can enable or disable similar in Apex Legends Mobile.
- Launch the game on your mobile phone and make sure you are login to the game.
- From the lobby, tap on the “Settings” choice in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Then, move to the “Sensitivity” settings from the right sidebar
- On the “Sensitivity” settings page, open the “Gyroscope” tab at the top. Here, you can enable gyroscope mode in the game and change the expected settings as you would prefer.
How to Disable Gyroscope in Apex Legends Mobile
- .Launch the game on your mobile phone.
- Now open settings on the main screen.
- Go to Sensitivity.
- Tap on the Gyroscope tab in the top left corner.
- The second option would allow you to disable the Gyroscope.