Hinge is a dating app that gives importance to long-term connections. So, if you are looking for something long-term then Hinge is for you. If you are using the app daily, you already know that the app has audio features. The hinge allows users to answer the “getting to know you” prompt on their profile utilizing audio clips and exchange voice notes in the chat section. Here I am writing about how to add voice prompts and voice notes on hinge.
How To Add Voice Prompts And Voice Notes On Hinge
To add voice prompts on your hinge profile or send voice notes during the chat on hinge you need to have the most recent updated version of the hinge dating app.
How to add voice prompts on Hinge
- Launch the app on your device.
- Tap the profile icon which is located at the right bottom.
- Click on the pencil-like icon.
- Now, you will see a voice prompt option.
- Tap on select a prompt and record your answer.
- Select a prompt topic and record your answer by tapping on the mic icon.
- You can record your voice prompt for up to 30 seconds and once it is done simply go back and it will add to your profile.
- It’ll display under the first photo on your profile.
How to send voice notes on Hinge
On hinge, you can send voice notes in a chat with your match.
- In a chat with a match, you can hit the Voice Note symbol situated close to the ‘Send a message’ box to begin recording.
- To stop, hit the ‘Stop’ button to stop. Whenever you’ve hit stop, you can playback your voice note before sending it.
- You can delete and re-try your voice note before sending it in the event that you’re not happy with it.
- To send your voice note, you can tap the ‘up arrow’ symbol.
Keep in mind that you can send voice notes with your match. You can record notes up to five minutes long. So record something interesting and not creepy.