It’s always pleasure getting verified on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. But now you can get verified on dating app like tinder too. Here I am writing about how to get verified on tinder. Tinder allows you your photo verfication on platform. Photo verification gives you blue tick to your profile on tinder and verify your profile, showing potential matches you’re really you.
Getting verified on Tinder isn’t similar to getting verified on Twitter or Facebook. On those sites,blue checkmark means you are celebrity or an important public figure. On tinder, blue tick mark shows you are real person on tinder and not a bot or spammer.
How To Get Verified On Tinder
- Open Tinder and sign in, then, at that point, head to your profile page by clicking or tapping your profile symbol in the upper left corner.
- Click or tap the gray mark close to your name, then, at that point, select Next or Continue.
- You’ll be shown a series of pictures, showing models making weird facial expressions or poses. Using your phone or computer’s camera, take pictures of yourself making those poses or expressions.
- You’ll be shown a series of pictures, showing models making unusual looks or poses. Utilizing your phone or PC’s camera, take pictures of yourself making those poses or expressions.
- Whenever you’ve submitted your photographs, Tinder will let you know that your verification is “under review.”
- It should just require a couple of moments for your photos to process. Whenever they’re done, you’ll receive an email either letting you know you’re confirmed, or requesting that you retake the photos.
- What’s more, assuming you’re acknowledged, that green clock will vanish and a blue checkmark of approval will show up in its place. This equivalent mark will show up next your name wherever that it shows up on the application.