Last updated on February 5th, 2022 at 09:27 pm
Grindr is location based dating app for gay, bi, trans, and queer people. Grindr was created in 2009 by Israel Joel Simkhai. It is avilable in more than 190 countries and it has 30 million members with on average 3.6 million users using the app every day. Like other dating app Tinder and Badoo, this app also work through the ‘radar’ tool which works through localization via GPS. It is very easy to use and you can create your Grindr account freely. And you can use it login to your Grindr account. But some times you get can t create grindr account error. Then don’t be worry, here I am talking about solution of can’t create Grindr account?
Here I sloved issue regarding can’t create Grindr account. Below you’ll find a list of scene that are often the cause of account creation issues.
- “Maximum Number of accounts” error message
- “Registration error” message
“Maximum number of accounts” error message
Assuming you see this error when you have a go at signing up, it implies that you have effectively made the most number of Grindr accounts you can have on this email address. Have a go at signing into one of your previous accounts, or making a profile under another new email address.
“Registration error” message
Assuming you see this error when you are attempting to make new account on Grindr, you’ll need to reach out to Grindr. Kindly remember the accompanying data for your email:
- The strategy you are utilizing to make your account(for example email and password, Google, Facebook, and so forth)
- Assuming you are making your account utilizing an email and password, send Grinder the email address you are utilizing.
- Your area (for example New York, USA.)
Troubleshooting check points
I suggest you start here, marking off each point on this list all together:
- Check assuming you are utilizing the most recent version of the Grindr application (Android/iOS).
- Assuming that you’re making an account utilizing Google, Facebook, or an Apple ID, you should be signed in to the ideal outsider account prior to making the account.
- Check the credential fields, they are case touchy. Enter email address utilizing lower-case letters as it were.
- Have a go at utilizing an alternate email address while making the .account.
- Ensure you’re not in a locale where Grindr is blocked because of government limitations.
- Assuming that you’re utilizing a VPN, have a go at turning it off, and opening the application once more.
- Test your cell betwork as well as wireless connections.
- Take a stab at restarting your gadget, or force-stopping or force-closing the application.
- Android Specific – don’t save the application inside a safe envelope for example Samsung’s “Secure Folder”.
- Affirm that all necessary fields have been finished up and that you are 18 years old or more seasoned.
- Take a stab at making a account again in 24hours
Assuming you’ve marked off this whole rundown are as yet having issues, kindly reach out to Grindr, and incorporate the accompanying:
- A screen capture of the error message you’re seeing.
- The time that the error happened.
- Your public IPv4 address at the time the error happened. You can observe that over here.