Last updated on March 13th, 2022 at 06:50 pm
If you are looking for a genuine relationship rather than hook up then the Hinge dating app is for you. The Hinge dating application is better for finding a long-term partner than for hooking up. A hinge dating app is designed to be deleted, which means once you get your dating mate you should continue for the long-term. It gets simple when you join your social media accounts to your Hinge account. Here I am talking about how to connect Facebook and Instagram accounts to your Hinge account.
A basic social media integration inside an application can improve the application’s functionality. Aside from this, social media integration can likewise enable different features in an application, for example, adding items to a list of things to get, checking likes and top choices, and recommending products to different clients. By integrating social media platforms in an application, it is possible to enable in-application social sharing. There are also a lot of advantages of connecting your social media accounts to your dating app. Here we are talking about how to connect Facebook and Instagram accounts to your Hinge account.
How To Connect Facebook And Instagram Accounts To Your Hinge Account
- Launch the Hinge app on your device.
- Make sure you are logged into Hinge.
- Tap on the profile icon which is located at the bottom right side of your Hinge profile page.
- Now tap on ‘Account’.
- Scroll down and you will get an option of ‘Connected accounts’.
- Tap on Facebook gives permission to connect Facebook with Hinge. Your Facebook account will get connected to your Hinge account.
- Same for Instagram. Tap on Instagram, log in to Instagram and gives permission to connect Instagram with Hinge.
Thus you can connect your Facebook and Instagram accounts to your Hinge account. If you have a problem regarding connecting your FB and Insta account with Hinge then let us know via comment below.
Also Read: Does Hinge Notify You Of Screenshots