Last updated on July 10th, 2021 at 11:25 am
Match.com is a very popular and oldest dating site. It is available in 8 languages and more than 40 countries. According to stats, 415 million emails exchanged per year on Match.com. Here we are talking about how to tell if someone is active on Match.
How To Tell If Someone Is Active On Match
Match.com shows activity dates by a color-coded system. You will not get the exact time when was a particular member was online. Because Match.com stops showing the exact time of users online due to it violates the privacy of users.
- In the event that you see a green dot next to somebody’s name, they have been online over the most recent 45 minutes.
- On the off chance that you see a green hover circle to somebody’s name, they have been online somewhere close to 46 minutes and 24 hours back.
- On the off chance that you see a yellow circle close to somebody’s name, they have been online somewhere close to 24 hours and 1 minute and 72 hours back.
- On the off chance that you don’t perceive any circle close to their name, they have not signed in for at least 72 hours, yet conceivably up to 2 months.
- If you don’t see any circle next to their name, they have not logged in for at least 72 hours, but possibly as long as 2 months.
Following two months of account inactivity, Match places an account into hibernation until the client signs in once more.
Thus you can tell if someone is active or inactive on Match.com. I hope this article will help you to understand how to tell if someone is active on Match. If you have another way to check if someone is active or inactive on match.com then you can tell us via comments below. And in case you finding difficult to search active or inactive members on match.com then you can contact us via comment or social media handles.