Are you using Facebook for a long time? If yes and you have a habit of posting too many photos and posts on Facebook. Now you are thinking to clean up your Facebook timeline. And you are not getting any option to delete all Facebook posts in bulk. Then you are at the right place, here I am writing about how to delete all shared posts on Facebook at once.
Recently, Facebook launched new feature Manage Activity under the Activity log that allows you to see all the posts shared by you on Facebook. In manage activity tab you can select multiple posts and delete them in bulk.
How To Delete All Shared Posts On Facebook At Once
- Launch the Facebook app on your mobile phone. Make sure your login with your Facebook account.
- Now, tap on your photo at the top left corner and open your profile.
- Tap on the ‘Go to Activity Log’ button. If you cannot see that button, tap on three-dots and head to Activity Log.
- Tap on the Manage Activity option and select the filter you need to apply to isolate different posts from the ones you need to delete.
- Now, select multiple posts by tapping on them.
- Now, tap on the Trash button if you want to delete them. Or select Archive if you just want to hide these posts.
Thus you can delete all shared posts on Facebook at once. Above mentioned method s tested on the official Android app of Facebook. You can follow the same method on iOS to delete your all posts in bulk. You can delete your FB posts in bulk via Facebook.com too.
Note: Bulk deletion of Facebook posts can be done via Facebook.com in a web browser as well as via the official Facebook mobile apps for iOS and Android.