Last updated on June 9th, 2021 at 02:09 pm
Google chrome is a very popular web browser. And it comes with Google as a default search engine. The default version of Google homepage has a plain design and white background. But now Google is giving a lot of customization options in the Google Chrome browser. One of the best ways you can tweak your Chrome internet browser is by changing the background colors and images as per your choice. Here I am writing about how to change your Google background.
How to Change Your Google Background
- To change your Google background, open the Google Chrome web browser and click on the three vertical dots located in the upper right corner of your browser window. Then select Settings from the drop-down list.
- A new browser tab will open for all your Chrome settings. Here you can see various setting sections. Under the Appearance section, look for Themes listed near the top. In the event that you don’t as of now have a theme installed, you should see Open Chrome Web Store listed beneath it, which you can choose to open.
- Chrome will land you on the Chrome themes section. Here you can browse the many available themes for your Google background. You can choose the Editor’s Picks at the top and scroll down through the other groups of theme backgrounds. In case you’re searching for something specific, utilize the search bar in the upper left corner. You can likewise search by category and rating.
- When you’ve decided on a theme background, select it, at that point select the blue Add to Chrome button in the upper right. It will be connected to your Chrome internet browser automatically.
- The theme ought to be automatically added and enabled. You can watch your browser tabs change alongside the theme, and in the event that you make a beeline for another Google search page or open another tab, you ought to have the capacity to see the theme with an image.
How to Remove Your Google Background Theme
- Open the Chrome browser and click on the three vertical dots located in the upper right corner of your browser window. Then select Settings from the drop-down list.
- Under the Appearance section, look for Themes. Here you will see the Reset to default option.
- Click on the Reset to default button and done! Your default Google background will come.
Watch the video on how to change your Google background: