Amazon reported Monday that it is offering free machine learning courses. Which Amazon used to train its own engineers. The courses, which will be accessible through its Amazon Web Services (AWS). It includes over 45 hours of 30 self-benefit, self-guided computerized courses. That is free to designers, data scientists, data platform engineers, and business experts, Xinhua news organization reported. Here is am writing about how to enroll Amazon free machine learning course.
How To Enroll Amazon Free Machine Learning Course
- Got to https://aws.amazon.com/training/course-descriptions/machine-learning/
- Click on “Register now at aws.traning“.
- To Enroll course you need to sign in to AWS. Or if you still don’t have AWS account sign up for it.
- Login To AWS and click on “ENROLL NOW”.
- That’s it you enrolled for “Machine Learning Use Case: Call Center”
- Undergraduate courses in computer science, or business administration.
- A basic understanding of software system development
This course covers the following concepts:
- What is Machine Learning?
- The Machine Learning Process
- Problem Framing
- Data Analysis
- Model Building
Matt Wood, general manager of deep learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) at Amazon, reported the launch of the course on Cyber Monday, including that Amazon has utilized ML over the organization for over 20 years.
The coursework will quicken the development of ML abilities for all AWS engineers at the “Machine Learning University” that was solely restricted to Amazon-just representatives previously, he said.
The coursework will accelerate the growth of ML skills for all AWS developers at the “Machine Learning University” that was exclusively limited to Amazon-only employees before, he said.