Last updated on September 25th, 2019 at 10:54 pm
Instagram is growing day by day and Instagram stories gain popularity all around the world. If you are using Instagram to grow your business, you must know the how to automatically post Instagram stories on Facebook. It’s very hard to maintain all social media account of your brand at a time but you can automate your social media sharing using social media management tools and auto-sharing from one platform to other.
Here I am writing about how to automatically post Instagram stories on Facebook. You can this trick to automatically shares your Instagram stories on the Facebook fan page or profile. Actually, it is lesser known Instagram feature which you can use to auto-share your Instagram stories on Facebook.
How to share Instagram stories automatically on Facebook page or profile as stories
You can use this steps on Android or iOS.
- First, open the Instagram app on your phone or tablet.
- Go to your profile and click on settings.(3 vertical dots in Android)
- Scroll down to Settings > Linked accounts and select Facebook.
- Here you can link a Facebook page or Facebook profile with your Instagram profile.
After linking Instagram to Facebook, now you have to set up the story settings.
- Go back to the Instagram setting section and click on Story Settings
- Search for the option that says “Share your story on Facebook” and enable it.
And that’s it.
But before you leave, activate one more setting:
- Save to camera roll.
Save to camera roll will automatically save your Instagram stories to your phone gallery. You can additionally utilize it to share on other social networks like Twitter, LinkedIn or any other that you use. Just to tell you, the ‘Save to camera roll’ doesn’t work for live videos and there is no direct method to record it. Thus you can auto-share Instagram stories on Facebook.