Last updated on July 9th, 2021 at 11:54 pm
What is HediSQL?
HediSQL is a free and open-source front-end database tool for web developers. HeidiSQL was previously referred to as MySQL-Front as it oversees all the SQL-based databases for a web server. It is particularly designed to deal with MySQL, MariaDB, Percona Server, alongside Microsoft SQL Server and PostgreSQL. Keeping in mind the end goal to deal with the databases, you should sign into the local or remote server with the help of credentials. It makes the session with the server and enables the user to roll out changes to the database through HeidiSQL.
You can edit and browse data, make and alter tables, triggers, procedures, views, and planned events. Additionally, you can send out the (export) structure and data either to SQL file, clipboard, or to other servers. You can manage any sort of database easily using HediSQL. You can specifically alter the columns and pushes and make the changes with a single click. You can likewise alter the records in the databases by altering the records alongside numerous different tasks like planning and sending out of information(exporting). An easy-to-understand interface is given by HeidiSQL to make it effectively usable with less specialized data. You can execute queries and perform numerous different activities on the databases.
Features of HeidiSQL
- Free and open-source platform.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Interface with various servers in a single window.
- Effortlessly deploy changes to the database.
- Rapidly alter the fields of the database
- command-line structure.
- SSL settings and SSH tunnel to connect.
- Import and export text files
- Manage scheduled events
- Create and edit tables, views, and triggers
- Export databases
- Batch insert feature
- Bulk edit features.
- Write and run queries on the database.
- Export tables in different formats.
- Optimize and repair tables.
- Reformat disordered SQL.
- Kill client processes.
- Print database using the printer.(Send any list of tables, columns, variables etc. to your printer)
- Find text on the server.
- Manage database users.
- Launch parallel mysql.exe from the command line and much more.
System Requirements for HeidiSQL
- You can use HediSQL on- Windows XP/Vista or Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or Linux or newer macOS X versions
- Required RAM: Minimum 512MB of RAM required
- Free Hard Disk Space: Minimum 1GB of free space required for installation
- Processor (CPU): Intel Pentium 4 or later.
HediSQL 220.127.116.1164 Free Download for Windows
You can freely download and install the latest version of HediSQL on your Windows computer or laptop.
- Latest HediSQL version: 18.104.22.16864
- Size of the file: 4.3MB for 32 bit and 4.7MB for 64 bit
- Developer: www.hedisql.com