Last updated on September 25th, 2019 at 10:59 pm
How to create, custom and share Facebook Friends Day videos with your friends: Facebook celebrates its fourteenth Birthday, it is giving users to make customized videos for their bestie and share on the online social networking site. Here’s the manner by which to go about it. Facebook celebrates Friends Day on February 4 each year and Facebook show the ‘Friends Day videos’. If you still unaware, February 4 is also Facebook’s anniversary when Mark Zuckerberg founded the social platform from his dorm room in Harvard.Here is How to create, custom and share Facebook Friends Day videos with your friends
How to create, custom and share Facebook Friends Day videos with your friends
The Facebook additionally reported ‘Friends Awards’ wherein users can post a customized video, which incorporates a progression of short movies to feature five momentous friendship from over the globe. Facebook additionally presented three new interesting camera filers for individuals to share photographs with friends.
When you log in to Facebook on your computer or smartphone application, you’ll have the capacity to see the message to make ‘Friends Awards’ on the highest point of News Feed. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you missed the message, here’s the way to how to create, custom and share Facebook Friends Day videos with your friends
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- In the search box type ‘Friends Day.’ and search.You’ll see the first result, with a caption “see your friend awards’ and an arrow on the right, click on that. Or go to link: https://www.facebook.com/friendsday
- Once the page opens, you’ll see a short film featuring key friendship moments you went through with your friends.
- Underneath the video, you’ll see a share button, enabling you to share the video as a post on your Facebook timeline.
- You can also able to set video sharing option such as- you can set video viewership as public, friends, specific friends and even you can also hide your Facebook Friends Day video from certain Facebook friend.
How to create and custom your own ‘Friends Awards’ for friend
Facebook gives you default friend day video, but if you have an option to custom friend awards, To custom your own friend’s awards for a friend here’s is way how to do it.
- As mentioned above, go to link: https://www.facebook.com/friendsday
- Once the page opens, you’ll see your Facebook friend’s day video, here you have to slide towards the right.
- Here you will find one to create your own award, click on that.
- Now, you need to choose a friend from the list, followed by choosing an award from the list. By Facebook will take your friend’s profile photo, but you can replace that with something else too.
- Here you will see create award page with a selected friend, you have to select award and click on next.
- You can share award on selected friend timeline or you can send it to Facebook messenger too.
Thus you can create your own Facebook Happy Friends’ Day (#friendsday) video and ‘Friends Awards’