Last updated on April 17th, 2018 at 11:10 pm
Follow and unfollow Hashtags on Instagram: Recently Instagram rolled out a new feature which you allow to follow hashtags on Instagram. Once you followed the hashtag on Instagram you will get the top posts for that hashtag to appear in your main feed. Here’s how to follow hashtags on Instagram.
How to Follow and Unfollow Hashtags on Instagram
- Firstly, Open the Instagram app and click on search tab at the bottom.
- On next page, click on the search bar at the top and select tags.
- Type in a hashtag that you want to follow.
- You might get a pop-up telling you about this new feature. Hit “Got it” if it appears.
- After you select a hashtag, you can click on the blue “Follow” button at the top.
- When you start to follow a hashtag, you’ll begin to see top posts from that hashtag in your main feed, signified with the hashtag in the title, alongside the user who posted it.
- You’ll likewise see the most recent stories that have that hashtag show up in your stories bar.
- To see a list of all the hashtags that you follow go to your profile page and click on “Following”.
- After that, click on the “Hashtags” tab at the top.
- A list will show up of all the hashtags that you follow. From here you can likewise click on “Following” beside a hashtag to unfollow it whenever.
- Pop will appear with hashtag name and cancel and unfollow option, click on “Unfollow” and that’s it.
- Remember that hashtags you follow are visible to every other person. In the event that you have your account set to private, however, just individuals that follow you will see that.
Thus you can follow and unfollow hashtags on Instagram. Following and unfollowing hashtag is like following people on Instagram.