Last updated on August 30th, 2018 at 08:53 am
Ever needed to post something on both Twitter and Facebook, yet would not like to retype a similar thing in both applications? You can connect your Twitter and Facebook account so that you can easily share your Twitter tweets to a Facebook timeline, without any extra efforts. And here is step by step guide for how to post to Facebook from Twitter.
- Log into your Twitter account on your desktop, click your profile image in the top-right corner of the screen and select Settings.
- Scroll down and click Apps on the left side of the screen.
- On the next screen, click Connect to Facebook.
- A new window will pop up asking you to enter your Facebook login information. Enter it and click Continue as button.
- Next, choose who you want to see your posts, and click Ok.
And that’s that. Your Facebook account is connceted to Twitter. Now all of your tweets will automatically be posted to Facebook as well.