Last updated on August 29th, 2018 at 10:37 pm
In case, you want to cancel your Netflix account;then don’t be worry.You can easily cancel your Netflix account.Here is guide for how to cancel your Netflix account.
How to cancel your Netflix account via website:
- Open your web browser and go to www.netflix.com and login to your Netflix account.
- Just click on the arrow,on the top right corner of the page;it is next to your user name and select Your Account.
- Now,under Membership and Billing, select Cancel Membership to cancel your Netflix membership.
- Netflix will ask you again for your conformation for Cancle Your membership.Click on Finish Cancellation and your done!
How to cancel Netflix via the Android app
- In the Netflix app, swipe in from the left to show the menu.
- Swipe down to settings and tap on Account Settings.
- This will open a browser window. Swipe down and tap on Cancel membership, and then tap on Finish Cancellation on the next screen to confirm.
How to cancel Netflix if you signed up via your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Open App Store.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Tap Apple ID:.
- Tap View Apple ID.
- If you’re asked to sign in, you might have to enter your Apple ID password and tap OK.
- Under SUBSCRIPTIONS, tap Manage.
- Tap Netflix.
- Tap the switch next to Automatic Renewal to turn it off. If it’s green, then automatic renewal is on. If not, then it’s off.
How to cancel Netflix via iTunes:
- Download iTunes if you don’t have it already.
- Run iTunes, click Sign In and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Tap the person icon on the top right. Select Account Info from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your password and click View Account.
- Scroll down to Settings.
- Next to Subscriptions click Manage.
- Click Edit, which is next to Netflix.
- To the right of Automatic Renewal, click Off.
- Click Done.
- You can start your Netflix account any time,even after cancellation.By just log in back to your netflix account.
- There is no extra charge for cancelling your membership, and you will no longer be billed for upcoming months once your membership is cancelled.
- In case,you cancel your Netflix account before your month is up, you’ll still be able to access it for the rest of the month you’ve already paid for.