Last updated on December 12th, 2016 at 11:08 pm
According to Facebook,”Your Year in Review is a personalized video that lets you highlight and share your meaningful moments from this year(2016). These moments can include photos and posts that you’ve shared or been tagged in.”
How to see your Year in Review video on Facebook
- To see your Year in Review visit facebook.com/yearinreview2016 or click Watch Yours on a Year in Review that has been shared by a friend.
- You may also see your Year in Review video in your News Feed, but it’s only visible to you unless you share it.
How to share your Year in Review video on Facebook
- Go to facebook.com/yearinreview2016
- Login to your Facebook account,if your not signed in.Now click on Request Video button.
- Now,click Share Video
- Select the audience for the post.
- Click Post.
Now your selected audiance will watch your Facebook Year in Review 2016 video.
How to edit your Year in Review video before you share it
- Go to above metioned link.(facebook.com/yearinreview2016)
- Click Edit Video and then choose the photos and posts you want to appear in your video.
- Click Share
- Select the audience for the post
- Click Post.
Note: Make sure you have enough shared contains(photos/posts) this year on Facebook.Otherwise you can’t create your Facebook #yearinreview2016 video.
Refrence & source: Facebook