Last updated on July 18th, 2021 at 12:00 pm
What is Netflix?
In 1997, Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph started Netflix with a particular ultimate goal to offer online movie rentals to clients. After two years of launching, it means in 1999, Netflix had launched its paid subscription service that allowed users to buy a low monthly subscription and get an unlimited amount of movie rentals. Up to today’s date, Netflix has more than 50 million subscribers worldwide. At present, Netflix is the best online streaming service and it creates and keeps up a broad customized video suggestion framework in view of the client’s review and ratings. It has become rapidly grown for the reason it has offered standalone streaming alternatives over DVD rentals.
Netflix is a website that provides a member-based streaming video service over the internet. Netflix grants to watch movies and television shows to its members. On Netflix you can watch films, television shows at whatever point you require and as much of the time as you need and the best part of Netflix is it has different segments containing drama, comedy, kids shows, documentary, and unique programming sections. Netflix service is not free, to use the Netflix service you have to buy its monthly subscription. You can buy a Netflix service with a fee of only $7 a month and you can use Netflix free for the first month of your subscription. A monthly paid subscription allows you to access all television shows, movies, and other functions which are available on Netflix for your nation, which you can watch on your PC or laptop, mobile device, smart TV, or other digital media player. Once you buy your Netflix subscription, you can begin watching TV shows and movies at any time and any place as long as you have a device connected to the internet and the Netflix application installed on that gadget.
Why Should You Sign Up for Netflix?
As I mentioned earlier, Netflix is a very popular video streaming service and that’s why everybody wants to sign up for Netflix. While Netflix has a 32.3% share in streaming industries in the USA and it clearly shows how popular it is in the market. Netflix has some unique features as compared to other online streaming video services. Once you registered for Netflix then you will get all the services of Netflix and most important thing is that you can downgrade and upgrade your Netflix service at any time. Here I listed some unique features of Netflix that make you sign up for Netflix:
- Instant streaming of TV shows and movies.
- It has over 50 Million subscribers.
- No commercials/Uninterrupted streaming: It means you can watch the entire movie and TV shows continuously without any commercial break.
- You can use Netflix on Smart TV, PC, Mac, game console, Mobile, and Tablets.
- Netflix is available in different plans like Basic, Standard, and Premium with a difference in payment price.
- It has a huge collection of movies and TV episodes to watch, in short, you will get a huge selection option of choose movies and other shows at your fingertips.
- Netflix will give you a one-month free trial subscription for your new Netflix signup.
How to Signup and Log in at Netflix
If you are a new user of Netflix then sign up for Netflix is compulsory. Once you do your registration on Netflix then you will get your password for login into your Netflix account. In case, you are an existing Netflix user then you don’t need to sign up every time. To avail different features and to watch TV shows, movies you have to get registered and create an account at Netflix.After registering Netflix will give you a one-month free trial version of Netflix services.
How To Sign Up For Netflix
Netflix SIGN UP PROCESS:
The steps for sign up are as follows :
- Go to the Netflix official website to register yourself or just click on https://www.netflix.com/
- Now you will at the homepage of the Netflix website. Now click on the “Join FREE FOR A MONTH” button which is located on the left-hand side on Netflix homepage.
- Then choose your Netflix subscription plan. Choose from any of Netflix’s three plans, and you won’t be charged until after your free month ends. Click here on”SEE THE PLANS”.
- Now you will get a list of basic, standard, and premium Netflix subscription plans on your computer screen. From these three plan, you have to choose one Netflix subscription plan. By default, Netflix will suggest you standard plan, but here as per your requirement, you can choose a basic, standard or premium plan which will suit you and click on “CONTINUE” Here I completing Netflix sign up with the standard plan.
- After that, Netflix will land you on create your account page here once again you have to click on the “Continue” button. Here Netflix will remind you that just create a username and password to watch Netflix on any device at any time.
- Now provide your active email id and set a password and click on “CONTINUE”.
- Now set up your payment method. You can do the payment via credit card, visa, master card, or via Amex. Now click on “> ” for the next step.
- At this step, you have to provide your credit card number, month, and year in which your credit card validity will be finished and 3 or 4 digits (depends on your card provider) CVV(Card Verification Value). After providing all details don’t forget to click on the checkbox to agree to terms and conditions. After that click on the “Start Membership” button.
- That’s it, thus you can sign up for Netflix. Once you registered for Netflix, you will get your plan and Netflix login credential to sign in to Netflix next time.
HOW TO LOGIN TO NETFLIX ACCOUNT
Netflix Sign In :
Go to the Netflix login page: https://www.netflix.com/Login
How to Log in to your Netflix Account
- First go to Netflix’s account login page by clicking on the link above.
- Now Type in your email address in the “Email” field in the center of your screen, then type your Netflix member “Password” in the second box.
- Now depending on what type of device you’re using click or tap on the red “Sign In” button at the bottom of your account’s access form as shown in the above screenshot.
How to Sign in to your Netflix Account on Mobile
- First, download and then install the Netflix app for Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad), or Windows Phone.
- Tap on the app’s icon to open it up.
- Enter your email.
- Enter your password.
- And tap on the “Sign In” button.
How to Access your Netflix Account with Facebook
- Go to Netflix.com.
- Click on the “Sign in” button at the upper right corner of the page.
- Now click on the blue button that says “Login with Facebook”. A New Facebook login pop will appear on a screen.
- Now log in to your Facebook account. If you don’t have a Facebook account you can create new Facebook account.
- And then simply click on the “Continue as” button at the centre of the pop-up window in order to sign in to Netflix. You review your info which Netflix will use via Facebook.
Thus you can log in to your Netflix account via your Facebook account. After signing in you can instantly start watching your favorite TV shows, movies, and other on-demand shows on any device, 24 hours a day 7 days a week, without any issue. Once you member of Netflix then you can watch the best movies on Netflix, so below I listed devices supported by Netflix and the best movies on Netflix.
DEVICES THAT SUPPORT NETFLIX
- Smart TVs: LG, Samsung, Philips, Panasonic, and Sony.
- Game Consoles: PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, XBOX ONE, and XBOX 360.
- Blu-ray Players: LG, Samsung, Panasonic, and Sony.
- Smartphones and Tablets: Android, Apple iOS (iPhone and iPad), and Windows Phone.
Top 10 best movies on Netflix:
- Pulp Fiction
- No Country For Old Men
- Moonrise Kingdom
- Reservoir Dogs
- The Thin Blue Line
- The Princess Bride
- Once Upon a Time in the West
- Man on Wire
All Images via Netflix.com