Facebook knows the important of messenger and holidays. To say happy holidays and celebrate the seasons, Facebook rolled out Stickered for Messenger. Stickered allows user to edit their photos with various stickers means with different faces. User of this app can decorate photos on their own way by using different stickers.By using this app you can also avoid face tagging.
From the Facebook newsroom:
- A festive frame for your New Year’s Eve selfies
- Snow globe chat heads
- Holiday inspired sticker packs
- A lightweight new Creative Labs app by the Messenger team called Stickered for Messenger that enables you to add stickers to a photo and send them to friends on Messenger.
But How to use Stickered for Messenger?
- Download the app and click on cam or click on a photo gallery
- If you click on cam you have to click photo or if you choose photo gallery, where you will get photo from your phone .
- Choose photo and you can move the strikers on faces and you will rotate, resize striker with your two hand thumbs.
- After finishing editing you can send picture whom you want or you can download it.
Note: To use Stickered for Messenger you have to Facebook messenger application in your phone.
Image Credit &source :Facebooknewsroom