Follow Hashtags on Instagram: Recently Instagram rolled out new feature which you allow to folllow hastags on Instagram. Once you followed hastga on Instagram you will get the top posts for that hashtag to appear in your main feed. Here’s how to follow hastags on Instagram.
How to Follow and Unfollow Hashtags on Instagram
- Firstly,Open the Instagram app and click on search tab at the bottom.
- On next page,click on the the search bar at the top and select tags.
- Type in a hashtag that you want to follow.
- You might get a pop-up telling you about this new feature. Hit “Got it” if it appears.
- After you select a hashtag, you can click on the blue “Follow” button at the top.
- When you start to follow a hashtag, you’ll begin to see top posts from that hashtag in yourmain feed, signified with the hashtag in the title, alongside the user who posted it.
- You’ll likewise see the most recent stories that have that hashtag show up in your stories bar.
- To see a list of all the hashtags that you follow go to your profile page and click on “Following”.
- After that, click on the “Hashtags” tab at the top.
- A list will show up of all the hashtags that you follow. From here you can likewise click on “Following” beside a hashtag to unfollow it whenever.
- Pop will appear with hashtag name and cancel and unfollow option,click on “Unfollow” and that’s it.
- Remember that hashtags you follow are visible to every other person. In the event that you have your account set to private, however, just individuals that follow you will see that.