When you are using 5.5o inches screen size Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 phone then it’s very difficult to use to with one hand.I am sure now you are thinking then how to use Redmi Note 4 with one hand? don’t be worry MIUI 8 already given one handed mode for your redmi device and today i am explaing how to use one handed mode on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
How to Enable One-handed mode on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
1. First, you need to launch Settings app from app launcher.
2. Then tap on Additional Settings.
3. Next navigate One-handed mode and tap on it.
4. Now you’ll in the following screen where you can enable the One-handed mode feature on your Xiaomi Redmi note 4 phone.
5. Choose the size of the screen when using one hand mode and then toggle on to enable the feature.
6. That’s it! You have successfully enabled One-handed mode in your Redmi Note 4.Whenever you want to have a smaller screen on the left side, swipe finger from home button to menu button in the bottom. Similarly to have a smaller screen on the right side, swipe finger from home button to back button in the bottom.