Adding signature in your Gmail email is always look better,but adding a small image to your e-mail signature is nice way to add a professional touch to your email.Adding image in your signature in Gmail is little but tricky and here is how to add an image to your Gmail signature.
How to Add an Image to Your Gmail Signature
You can add logo or other kind of images in your Gmail signature.To add image in to your Gmail signature,the picture you want to add to your signature should available on a public web server.You can upload the image to your web host or blog.If you do not have a website, you can use a free image hosting service instead.(you can use imgur.com to upload your image).It’s always better,if images 80 pixels in height, and up to 200 pixels wide.
- Open Gmail and Log into your Gmail account.
- Click the gear like icon in the top right up hand corner of your mail screen.It will show you drop down menu..
- Select and click on settings option from the drop down menu.
- Now scroll down to the “Signature” section. which is below importance signals for ads means seventeen option from above in general settings.
- In signature box compose the signature’s text and formatting as you wish and position the text cursor where you want the image to appear in your signature.
- Click Insert Image in the signature’s formatting toolbar.
- You can insert image from your your Google drive,computer or you provide image url under web address(URL)
- Once image uploaded successfully click save changes.Done! Your signature should now contain the image!
- How to Create an Email Signature in Hotmail/Outlook
- How To Sign Up For Gmail Account
- How to Reduce Spam in Gmail by Using Googlemail.com Address in Your Gmail Address
- How to Stop Google + Users From Emailing Your Gmail Account
- Google’s Redesigned Gmail App For Android Will Soon Handle All Your Email Accounts In One App