DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET or DNS PROBE FINISHED NO INTERNET is error occurs in google chrome.Mainly this error happen because of your internet connection not working properly.As you open Google Chrome, you will get the “This webpage is not available” error message on the your computer/laptop screen. Of course,this error is related to firewall or internet connection settings. You can easily fix this error by changing your default DNS server to other DNS services,clear Google Chrome data (browsing history,cookies, cached files ).Here is solution to fix dns probe finished no internet for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Here is error :
This webpage is not available
Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
Solved: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET in Google Chrome
Solution 1: Using Command Prompt
Open CMD (command prompt) with Admin Rights. Once it is opened, RUN below command one by one.
netsh int ip set dns
netsh winsock reset
now you have to Restart your computer.and that’s it.
Solution 2: Update Driver Software
- Open RUN (Windows Logo + R) and type “devmgmt.msc” and click OK to open Device Manager.
- Now find and expand “Network Adapters.
- Right click on your working network adapter and click Update Driver Software.
- Click on “Browse my computer for driver software“.
- Click on “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer“.
- Select your compatible network hardware and click Next.
- You will see the dialog box of successful driver update.
That’s it. Now reconnect your Internet and your problem is solved.
Solution 3: Clear Unwanted Cache, Reinstall your browser
Clear Cache in Chrome :
- To clear the cache in Google chrome browser, click on the Customize and control button from the top right corner and then click on Settings.
- Scroll down and click on Show Advanced Settings.
- Under the privacy section click on Clear Browsing Data.
- In the new window check the box that says Cookies and Other site and Plugin Data also check Cached Images and Files after that click on Clear browsing data.
Thus you clear your cache in chrome and it will resolve problem.
Clear Cache in Firefox
To clear the cache in Mozilla Firefox, click on History then clear recent history. Afterwards click on details. Check Cookies and Cache from there and click on Clear now.
To resolve DNS probe finished no internet problem, sometimes you have to reinstall browser.You can also try new browser to get rid of this error.
I am sure all these solutions will solve your Dns_Probe_Finished_No_Internet problem.